Saturday, July 31, 2010

What does friendship means?

What does friendship means?Well,friendship is the one who will understands you in what so over condition you are in.No matter how far you and your friends are,the one who is really your friend will never forget you and all the moments that you have shared with them.Because,good friends are like stars.Sometimes,you can't see them but you can always feel their presence.i have friends,A LOT!People always said to me that i'm so lucky to have had so many friends.But I don't consider myself lucky because eventhough you have so many friends,you don't know if they are really your true friends.Someone told me this,"Don't you know some of your friends are only being friends with you just because of popularity."Of course I am quite shocked and depressed after hearing that,it's part of life right?There'll be ups and down.Well,i'm an open person.I'll accept anyone who wants to be my friend.Just be sincere when you want to share your love and friendship.When you found the true meaning of love and friendship,you'll know how valuable it is and never want that to disappear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment